Wednesday 25 September 2013

The Boss of Backyard Security

Entry Log 7

Even when I am at home I am always on high alert.

I am always on the lookout for possible trouble or trespassers that may enter our yard.

It is my job.

I am pretty handsome even when on high alert.

In my backyard it is very important to make sure everyone knows that I am on the job!

Here is some fantastic footage of me showing off my "Security" skills.


This all comes with price...

It is very exhausting, and I do need to lounge to recover my energy.

And yes, I am even more handsome when I lounge

Security is a tough job, but someone has got to do it.

That someone is me...

Sam Cooper
The Boss of Backyard Security












3 comments:

  1. That is the BEST video I've ever seen!
    I wish you could be my bodyguard, no one would mess with us! :)
    Have fun guarding!

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD! Sam you are just the bestest security dog! You let everybuddy know you are the Boss!
    hugs
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom is lucky to have you ... you are the best security pug ever!

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

    ReplyDelete