Tuesday 17 March 2015

grrrr... Ahoy Matey Boss

Entry Log 22

Guess who it is?

That's right it's me... with my ever so popular logo

I am glad to see no one has forgotten me.

It has been a couple of months since my last entry log.

Even when you can't see my face... I am handsome

I got a new sweater...

As you can see, it is printed with my logo on it.

Muscle Shirts make me look extra Bossy

This style of shirt called a "muscle shirt".

That is correct, I am all muscle.

I also got this the other day...

(the treasure inside sucked... it was just a sticker!)

Wow I am now a boss and a pirate!

Adhesive bandages with my logo on them. And look!

My logo also classifies me as a pirate! Who Knew!

Here is a close up of me sporting my new official pirate bandage.

look how coiffed my fur looks! 

Here I am wearing both.

The bandage against my "muscle shirt" really shows of my strong bossing muscles.

Wearing both makes me doubly handsome

Unfortunately...

this "pirate hat" does not!

This is where I say... "grrrr ahoy matey... time to boss this stupid hat off!"

This hat also takes away from my handsomeness!

One never knows when my bossing skills may require a pirate fight.

Should I endure a scratch in the scuttle... I am now prepared.

Because I am now officially...

Grrrrr....  Sam Cooper,
Ahoy Matey Pirate Boss


5 comments:

  1. And I love that Badge- your muscle shirt- does show those powerful muscles, and I love your hat too,
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I interested in your Pug costume. I'll buy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done, muscle man! You show those pesky humans that you won't tolerate silly hats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great to see you again. We are a big fan of your skull and crossbones that you wear. Thanks for sharing the great photos. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete